Monday, July 5, 2010

A Now Word -- Prepare Your Hearts for Plowing

A Now Word for CCC
Given March 7, 2010

Prepare Your Hearts for Plowing

"Prepare your hearts for plowing! Prepare your hearts for plowing! Prepare your hearts to receive My Word that it may take root. That it may multiply and bring forth My desired fruit in your life. Prepare your hearts for plowing. See those rocks and stones -- those hard places? Remove the rocks and stones. Allow My Holy Spirit within you (My Indwelling Presence) to soften any hardness and plow up the fallow ground of your heart that My Word may be planted, that My Word may be watered, that My Word may break forth, that My Word may establish strong roots and good fruit in your heart. Prepare your hearts for plowing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome