Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Be Bold

The wicked man flees though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion. – Proverbs 28:1[NIV]

So Saul (later Paul) stayed with them and moved about freely in Jerusalem, speaking boldly in the name of the Lord. – Acts 9:28 [NIV]

So we may boldly say: “The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” – Hebrews 13:6 [NKJV]

I have been saying for a few months that the Lord has been speaking to me about boldness and being bold. I believe this is something we are to take to heart as we enter the 2011 New Year. The scriptures are repleat with examples of being bold, of exhibiting boldness, and encouraging others to be bold – all in and for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

I pray that this New Year brings a “boldness” into your daily walk with Him that you have never experienced before. And, that as we recognize His activity around us (wherever it may be – home, work, publicly, privately) we will be “bold” to enter in and be a part of it for the sake of His Kingdom purposes.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! AND LET’S BE BOLD FOR HIM!

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome