Friday, February 21, 2014

Fear Not!

I received this word from the Lord during praise and worship time at New Covenant Church in Tifton, GA.  on February 2, 2014. I had permission from Pastor Lawrence Thomas to share it with the congregation that same Sunday morning.  I have since shared it with several other people on an individual "face-to-face" basis.  I believe it is one of those words that can be a "now" word from the Lord to claim at any time in and over your life or the lives of others.

A Now Word from the Lord

Fear Not! Fear Not! Fear Not!
Is the arm of the Lord God Almighty to short?
No! It is not.  It never is and it will never be too short.
That thing -- that problem -- that circumstance -- that situation 
that you think you are in all alone and that I cannot touch?  
Listen when I say to you concerning that thing -- 
Fear Not! Fear Not! My arm is not too short. 
Fear Not! and trust in Me -- Trust in My Word.  
Fear Not! Fear Not! Fear Not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome