Monday, November 21, 2016

MONDAY MORNING
"... undivided devotion to the Lord."

"I am saying this for you own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord." -- I Corinthians 7:35

Where does your devotion lie? With the Lord? And, is that devotion full time or part-time? By that I mean are you just devoted to the Lord on Sunday morning or just during your prayer time? Or, do you try to be devoted to Him all the time? Not just when you need Him -- not just when you are in a bad way.

Let me show you how devoted He is to you:

"The LORD  is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD  forever." -- Psalm 23

Bottom Line: May we always know how devoted the Lord is to us and may we always be devoted to Him at all times. Amen? Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome