Monday, January 23, 2017

MONDAY MORNING
God Delivers

"From the LORD comes deliverance." -- Psalm 3:8
"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;" -- Psalm 18:2
"A horse is a vain hope for deliverance; despite all its great strength it cannot save." -- Ps. 33:17
"...He delivered me from all my fears." -- Psalm 34:4
 "O Sovereign LORD, my strong deliverer, ..." -- Psalm 140:7

The Lord Jesus Christ is our deliverer, if we choose to let Him be so. That's why we call Him, Savior.
He is able to deliver us from bondage, from sickness, from demons, from troubles, from hurts, from sin that entangles us and from an eternity of damnation. As a matter of fact, that and so much more was all done for us and for all mankind when Jesus said, "It is finished." All of our deliverance was delivered to us at that moment. We just need to call upon His name and believe and know it has been done. 

Bottom Line: May our hope and trust always be in the One who paid it all for us and finished it all for us and delivered it all for us. Amen? Amen.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome