Monday, January 30, 2017

MONDAY MORNING

"... for I am with you ..."

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. --- For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." --- Is. 41:10 & 13

Sometimes, in certain given situations and circumstances, we may be tempted to think that God has forgotten about us. That He is nowhere to be found. Believe me -- things could be a lot worse if He were not around. But, sometimes I still think my situation or circumstances are at the absolute lowest. Then -- then I remember. YES! The tomb is empty and Jesus is still on His throne. Ephesians 1:20 tells us that God has "seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, for above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in this present age but also in the one to come." And, Romans 8:34 tells us that Jesus, "... is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us."

And! And! Get a hold of this one down in your inmost being: "And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus," -- Ephesians 2:6.

Listen very carefully. We are not ever below or under our circumstances or situations. We are above them. Above them! We are the head not the tail (Deuteronomy 28:13). Yes, I may be or you may be struggling financially, or spiritually, or physically, emotionally or some other area. But listen up! The victory is already His and ours because we are His! And, we are seated with Him!

Bottom Line: May we not fear, may we not be dismayed. May we know He is with us and that we are with Him.  And, may we know that He will strengthen and help us in all situations and circumstances. Amen? Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome