Monday, April 17, 2017

MONDAY MORNING!

"He's Alive!"

"He is not here; He has risen, just as He said." -- Matthew 28:6
"He has risen! He is not here." -- Mark 16:6
"He is not here; He has risen!" -- Luke 24:6

I want to declare to you today something you should already know -- JESUS IS ALIVE! He is as much alive today as when they first discovered the empty tomb. And since He is alive -- He is alive in us! Romans 6:11 states, "count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus."

I am ashamed to admit it but there are times in my life that I have lived my life (even if only a very very brief moment of it) as if my Savior were not alive.  Times of trial and tribulation and discouragement and disillusionment. Isn't that awful. I mean really awful.  I was living as if I was under my circumstance and not above them as His Word declares. I am thankful that in those times it was only for a moment. And then my thinking became clear again and I declared at the top of my lungs -- "No! My Lord and Savior is alive! HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE! And He is right here with me every step of the way. Always. Always. Always."

Indeed, He is alive and seated at the right hand of the Father in the heavenly realms. And, we are seated with Him. (Ephesians 1:20 & 2:6) Did you get that? We are seated with Him. Hallelujah! Thank you, Father! Thank you, Father!

Bottom Line: He is alive! And He is with us. May we get a hold of that in our body, mind, and spirit and may we never forget. Amen? Amen.