Monday, April 3, 2017

MONDAY MORNING!

"I AM"

Moses said to God, "Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' Then what shall I tell them? God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
-- Exodus 3:13-14

The more literal translation to "I AM WHO I AM" is: I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE. God was actually saying to Moses and the Israelites that He would be whatever they needed Him to be at any given time in any given situation. And, for us, as true believers, as Christians -- our Father is I AM. God, our Father, wants us to know that every single day of our existence here and for eternity He is -- I AM.

My Father, WILL BE WHAT HE WILL BE, in each and every situation and circumstance of my life. I really believe that! If I need a deliverer my Father, I AM is there! If I need provision, my Father, I AM is there! If I need a front guard or a rear guard or a side guard, my Father, I AM is there!

Consider the following:

No one will ever love you more than, I AM
No one will be more faithful to you than, I AM
No one will ever deposit more in you than, I AM
No one will ever establish a name more worthy within you and before you than, I AM

I AM -- is your Friend
I AM -- is your Advocate
I AM -- is your Sword
I AM -- is your Refuge
I AM -- is your Security
I AM -- is your Hope
I AM -- is your Promise
I AM -- is your Purpose
I AM -- is your Source for everything
I AM -- is your ALL in ALL
I AM -- is your connection to  Glorious Eternity

Bottom Line: May we not forget the love of, I AM. May we not forget the faithfulness of, I  AM. May we not forget the Word of, I AM deposited in us. And, may we never forget that His name is -- I AM. Amen? Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome